The Queensland Government have recently announced the third round of the Business Basics Grant to help Queensland small businesses continue to recover and grow.
Small Business – Business Basics Grant – $5,000
The Business Basics grant provides up to $5,000 to help businesses increase core skills and adopt best practice.
The grant will fund activities from one of the following priorities:
- Training and coaching
- Website build or upgrades
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing advice
- Business continuity and succession planning.
To be eligible for the grant, your businesses must:
- not have been approved for funding under Round 1 or 2 of this Grant;
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant (by headcount);
- have an active ABN and be registered for GST;
- have a Queensland headquarters;
- have a turnover of $300,000 or less in the current financial year;
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
- Funding available: up to $5,000
- Opens: 4 May 2022
- Closes: When funds are exhausted
To apply (and for more details) go to: https://www.business.qld.gov.au/starting-business/advice-support/grants/business-basics-grant