The Queensland Government have recently announced the third round of the Business Basics Grant to help Queensland small businesses continue to recover and grow.
Small Business – Business Basics Grant – $5,000
The Business Basics grant provides up to $5,000 to help businesses increase core skills and adopt best practice.
The grant will fund activities from one of the following priorities:
- Training and coaching
- Website build or upgrades
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing advice
- Business continuity and succession planning.
To be eligible for the grant, your businesses must:
- not have been approved for funding under Round 1 or 2 of this Grant;
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant (by headcount);
- have an active ABN and be registered for GST;
- have a Queensland headquarters;
- have a turnover of $300,000 or less in the current financial year;
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
- Funding available: up to $5,000
- Opens: 4 May 2022
- Closes: When funds are exhausted
To apply (and for more details) go to: https://www.business.qld.gov.au/starting-business/advice-support/grants/business-basics-grant
Jeanette has over 20 years experience as an accountant in public practice. She is a Chartered Accountant, registered tax agent and accredited SMSF Association advisor. When she is not helping business owners grow their empires, you will likely find her out running on the trails or lifting weights in her local CrossFit gym. Book in to see Jeanette today.